18. Are you SERIOUS??
It started so well! Was feeling good and ready for a day of video editing and other fun things. The my computer guru phoned. Things are not looking good with the laptop.Not good at all. He is going to give it another look tonight but I gathered that that holding my breath would not be a good thing. Not feeling quite as good but to the tasks if the day.
I only had a few… check the comments, go shopping to get groceries and some food and arthritis meds for Beaner, go to the bank and then home to “play “. It got worse! I have been “hacking” into my tenant’s WiFi since my laptop got sick and I found out the the signal was too weak to help me this morning. You know me well enough, if you have been reading the blogs, that my reaction was “er… ok, what is Plan B?” Choices, the way out of a problem is choices:
- Go and buy a new laptop – er… not an option
- See if there was anything that was causing the lack of signal this morning – nothing
- Bite the bullet and add “buy a WiFi router to my shopping list
You will note a big gap of time (wasted) there. It was about late afternoon when I thought that maybe food would be a good idea! Made a quick fruit smoothie in my Magic Bullet and sat back down ready to be productive again.
It has been a day of going backwards not forwards. My blogs normally take me 30 minutes at most. I think back to the videos I tried to do earlier today and think about what my plans were for them. Will I get to do them tonIght? Are you SERIOUS?! Enough is enough. I am going to bed!
- I didn’t throw the tablet through the window
- I didn’t quit on trying to write the blog
- In three weeks (almost to the hour) we have gone from 0 visits in 0 countries with no blog and no Facebook or Twitter
- 10,228 visits from 109 countries
- 1,304 subscribers
- 1,024 blog visits
- We are up and running on Facebook and Twitter
If you want to leave a comment, click below