Quote of the week:
“What’s the point of complaining about your tragedies, obstacles, and scars?
What’s the point of playing the role of victim?
What’s the point of revealing your misery to others no matter how close they are?
No one will ever feel your pain or how much it hurts. No one will understand your fears or why you suddenly couldn’t hold on anymore.
It’s your road, you’ve walked it barefoot among all the difficulties! I am sure too that you know your way, and your heart will guide you to the best destination if you only trust the light within…”
― Samiha Totanji
Reuse these amazing replacements
for single-use plastic wrap
- Reusable covers for bowls:
- Reusable silicone baggies for the kitchen
- The broadcasts (full of useful tips):
- War on Plastic: watch https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ax51c
- My Google music composition: https://bit.ly/2Yf5SsA
- The Serenity prayer: https://www.eyekons.com/tim_botts/tim_botts_serenity_prayer_reinhold_niebuhr
- Coca Cola slogans over the years! https://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/coke-lore-slogans
- For those trying to get to sleep – we found this REALLY helpful: https://medium.com/s/story/combat-tested-training-unwind-and-sleep-anywhere-in-120-seconds-27d5307b7606?fbclid=IwAR088r0TniKrFtSEcB4SwxnJokYLNNK1SK0WyIL4JYjxdpVWJqEn3kL_rwk
- Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life
by Maxwell Maltz (Mass Market Paperback)
- Nail in the Fence Story:
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay https://amzn.to/2szqflt
(Amazon affiliate link)
- The Story of the Fourth Wise Man –
Juliet Ellis-Behnke (Adapter), Henry van Dyke (Author) Book and kindle: https://amzn.to/2T3jy6S (Amazon affiliate link)
- Love is Letting Go of Fear – Gerald G. Jampolsky MD
- Book and Kindle: https://amzn.to/2RNgRJp
- Mario de Andraide (1893-1945 poem The Valuable Time of Maturity:
- People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck:
- https://amzn.to/2EZlCZo (Amazon affiliate link)
- Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself by Melody Beattie Kindle Edition