19. It’s the Start of Week #4
Sunday, September 16, 2012 = Day 22
Still cannot get the YouTube Channel to accept my replies to comments. They say it is an Android issue which they are looking into. Breathe, you can only do what you can do! I haven’t heard from the computer guru – which is either very bad news or else he has not woken up from being on nightshift. Not even sure that I want to hear, if you understand my reasoning!
- Agree to do only three things on your list
- Start each hour with SOMETHING that helps you achieve the first goal – even if it is not completed.
- Then do something fun for the rest of the hour. At the start of the next hour repeat #2 and #3 and keep going until you are done.
- It is ok to start on any of the three things. At least you will have achieved something!!
Omg about 30 minutes ago I went to put the final words on this blog and dropped the WiFi keyboard which I found out was not very sturdy! One of the little buttons broke and ran away! Don’t know where it went. Cannot find it on the floor. The keyboard still seems to work though. This YouTube Channel experiment is getting to be a little costly!!!
Achievements: Cleaned out the front of my car – Yippee. Have been meaning to do that for a loooooooong time :); found out that Tabitha the Tablet has an awesome display – better than even my fancy TV. Happy that the keyboard still works after dropping and damaging part of it.
Subscriptions 1,309; Visits 10,321 and 1,050 visits to the blog. 11 of them from Senegal.
Thank you for your wonderful support. 🙂
If you want to leave a comment, click below